VSTEP develops 3D simulation software for the maritime industry, NAUTIS, as well as for safety services such as police and fire-fighters, RS. Both these products require high quality 3D content. For this we have a large in-house 3D modelling team. We offer internships for 3D modelling of vehicles, ships, environments and characters. During your internship you may be asked to work on different items, we will always make sure you have enough variation in your work!
• A MBO or HBO student studying 3D modelling.
• Interested in 3D simulation software.
• Motivated, eager to learn, independent and a team player.
- An ambitious and inspiring work environment in the middle of Rotterdam – our HQ is located right across the Central Station.
- Learning about new technologies, from experienced team members and boosting your flexibility by working in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Flexible work hours, free lunch and travel expense coverage.
- Internship compensation of EUR 400,- per month.
Do not hesitate to contact our HR department if you have any questions via +31 (0) 10 201 4520.
Apply for this job?
When you are ready to apply please send your cover letter, resume and portfolio to our HR department via firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that we will store your personal information on our server for the maximum of four weeks after ending the application process. If you desire we can delete your information before that time. The request can be sent to email@example.com.
VSTEP makes sure that you are prepared for real-life situations with our leading solutions for simulation and virtual training. Our state-of-the-art products allow you to train your skills for every scenario possible in a practical, cost effective and sustainable way. We are a Dutch based and ISO9001:2015 certified company. Stay up-to-date about the developments at VSTEP by subscribing to our newsletter or follow us on Linkedin.