Are you ready to join our sales team and travel the world to sell our NAUTIS Simulators? NAUTIS is our cutting-edge, highly-realistic and cost-effective maritime simulation software that allows (future) professional seafarers to train their skills in the most realistic environments. As a NAUTIS Business Developer, you will be part of the Commercial department. Within this position you are responsible for realizing sales of NAUTIS via partners, new leads and existing clients in your target market. The NAUTIS Business Developer is always proactively on the hunt for new opportunities and is the first point of contact for the client.
As a NAUTIS Business Developer, you are responsible for closing deals, negotiating with clients, and tender requirements. Within this position you must be willing to travel (domestically and overseas) to visit (potential) clients and partners.
- Experience with sales and an affinity with maritime industry.
- The ability to quickly understand Technical and Commercial requirements.
- A high level of customer focus.
- A flexible work attitude.
- Excellent listening skills and ability to translate customers’ needs to a solution.
- A team player, but also able to operate independently.
- An excellent listener and customer oriented.
- Experienced in the maritime industry (preferably >3 years).
- Easy to communicate with.
- Able to communicate fluently and professionally in English.
- Positive; able to see opportunities around every corner.
- Result oriented; going for the win.
- Flexible to travel and adjust working hours as required.
- A professional, informal work environment, in the middle of Rotterdam – our HQ is located right across the Central Station.
- The chance to work on different international projects.
- You can choose your own working hours between 07:00 and 19:00.
- 25 annual holidays/ 200 holiday hours based on a full-time contract.
- Competitive salary and benefits, like phone, laptop, lunch and travel expenses.
Do not hesitate to contact our HR department if you have any questions via +31 (0) 10 201 4520.
Apply for this job?
When you are ready to apply please send your cover letter, resume and portfolio to our HR department via firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that we will store your personal information on our server for the maximum of four weeks after ending the application process. If you desire we can delete your information before that time. The request can be sent to email@example.com.
VSTEP makes sure that you are prepared for real-life situations with our leading solutions for simulation and virtual training. Our state-of-the-art products allow you to train your skills for every scenario possible in a practical, cost effective and sustainable way. We are a Dutch based and ISO9001:2015 certified company. Stay up-to-date about the developments at VSTEP by subscribing to our newsletter or follow us on Linkedin.