Are you ready to join our commercial team and travel the world to promote Response Simulator (RS)? RS is our cutting edge, highly realistic and cost-effective virtual safety training solution that allows (future) professional in the safety industry to train their skills in the most realistic environments. As an RS- Business Developer, you will be part of the Commercial department. Within this position you are responsible for realizing sales of the RS solution via partners, new leads and existing clients in your target market. RS Business Developer is always proactively on the hunt for new opportunities and is the first point of contact for the client.
As an RS business developer, you are responsible for closing the deals; negotiating with clients, and tender requirements. Within this position you must be willing to travel (domestically and overseas) to visit (potential) clients and partners.
- Experience (1-3 years) with sales and an affinity with software and technical products.
- The ability to quickly understand Technical and Commercial requirements.
- A pro-active mind set.
- A high level of customer focus.
- A flexible work attitude.
- Excellent listening skills and ability to translate customers’ needs into a solution.
- A team player, but also able to operate independently.
- An excellent listener.
- Able to communicate fluently and professionally in English – an extra language is seen as a pro.
- Positive; able to see opportunities around every corner.
- Result oriented; going for the win.
- Flexible to travel and adjust working hours as required.
- A professional, informal work environment, in the middle of Rotterdam – our HQ is located right across the Central Station.
- The chance to work on different international projects.
- You can choose your own working hours between 07:00 and 19:00.
- 25 annual holidays/ 200 holiday hours based on a full-time contract.
- Competitive salary and benefits, like phone, laptop, lunch and travel expenses.
Do not hesitate to contact our HR department if you have any questions via +31 (0) 10 201 4520.
Apply for this job?
Please note that we will store your personal information on our server for the maximum of four weeks after ending the application process. If you desire we can delete your information before that time. The request can be sent to email@example.com.
VSTEP is a leading International developer and manufacturer of simulators and virtual training software. VSTEP creates and manufactures maritime simulators and 3D virtual safety training applications for clients around the globe, both civilian and governmental. For more information, see www.vstepsimulation.com or our LinkedIn page.
When you are ready to apply please send your cover letter, resume and/or portfolio to Saskia van der Zande via: firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!