We are looking for a Marketing Intern to support our Marketing team in their daily activities. If you are proactive, can handle responsibilities and would like to work in one of the world’s fastest growing industries, then we want to meet you!
At VSTEP Simulation, you will have opportunity to help further develop our current brands and launch new one. By executing your duties, you will help create campaigns that resonate with our targets and drive traffic to our channels. Together with our dedicated team you will be able to contribute to the commercial success of the company and showcase our state-of-the-art simulation solutions to the world!
VSTEP Simulation’s Marketing team consists of a small group of allround marketeers. We build off each other’s strengths and tackle projects as a team. Together with Business Development and Account Management teams, we form the Commercial Department. We work closely with Business development, UX and our product teams, so good communication skills and pro-active behavior is a must. During your time here, you will be surrounded by many talented international colleagues that are always willing to help. If you are open minded and interested in the newest simulation technology, you will fit right in!
- Ambitions to develop yourself as a skilled marketeer.
- An interest in data analytics.
- A passion for creating appealing and engaging content.
- Good communication skills and pro-active mindset.
- An interest in staying up to date with the latest marketing trends.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud or graphic design related software (not required, but a definitely plus!).
- Following a Bachelor study (3rd/4th year) related to Marketing, Communications or Business Administration.
- A proactive team player, not afraid of sharing your opinion and showing initiative.
- Available for 4-6 months; starting February 2020.
What will you be doing?
- Creation and implementation of marketing campaigns.
- Market research.
- Build and update media lists and databases.
- Preparing physical marketing materials for product releases and exhibitions.
- Event management, planning and coordination.
- Creating new templates and document layouts for analytics, planning, etc.
- Copywriting SEO enriched articles to be published online.
- An ambitious and inspiring work environment in the middle of Rotterdam – our HQ is located right across the Central Station.
- Learning about new technologies, from experienced team members and boosting your flexibility by working in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Flexible work hours, free lunch and travel expense coverage.
- Internship compensation of EUR 400,- per month.
Do not hesitate to contact our HR department if you have any questions via +31 (0) 10 201 4520.
Apply for this job?
When you are ready to apply please send your cover letter, resume and portfolio to our HR department via firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that we will store your personal information on our server for the maximum of four weeks after ending the application process. If you desire we can delete your information before that time. The request can be sent to email@example.com.
VSTEP makes sure that you are prepared for real-life situations with our leading solutions for simulation and virtual training. Our state-of-the-art products allow you to train your skills for every scenario possible in a practical, cost effective and sustainable way. We are a Dutch based and ISO9001:2015 certified company. Stay up-to-date about the developments at VSTEP by subscribing to our newsletter or follow us on Linkedin.