To strengthen the team VSTEP is looking for a Project Manager. As a Project Manager at VSTEP you will be managing the customers’ expectations, the successful preparation, installation and training of our projects and relevant services.
Your involvement in a project starts during the proposal stage, where you collaborate with the sales team to set the correct scope, budget and timeline for a project. During the project life-cycle you will be in close contact with our clients as well as internal stakeholders to work together towards a cohesive project planning for the Software development as well as Simulator engineering.
Your daily activities will be:
- Create and assess a project planning;
- Keep track of project progress, budget & risks and report this to internal and external stakeholders;
- Organize (internal) project meetings, conference calls and meetings with partners and/or end-users;
- Create project documentation and presentations to report project progress and results;
- Coordinate project design cycle (requirements, concept, design, detail engineering, purchasing);
- Manage and assess quality standards for development of interfaces and content;
- Collaborate with design, development and sales teams to ensure project requirements are met;
- Communicate and negotiate with end-users and suppliers;
- Assist the Sales team during the proposal stage for complex or high value potential projects;
- At least 3 years’ experience as a project manager
- Experience in project management using an agile approach
- High-level communication skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to negotiate
- Conflict resolution skills
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English
- The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team
- Experience working towards and exceeding targets
- A strong interest in our simulation products
- A team player, but also able to operate independently
- Flexible to travel and work on location if required
- Able to work in an organized manner
- Available 40 hours a week and in possession of a Dutch working permit
- Own a Dutch drivers license, category B
Nice to have:
- Technical knowledge of computers and computer networking
- Knowledge of marine equipment or simulator training methods
- A professional, informal work environment, in the centre of Rotterdam – our HQ is located directly across the street from Rotterdam Central Station
- The chance to work on different international projects, work with international suppliers to deliver many different products, services and solutions.
- You can choose your own working hours between 07:00 and 19:00
- Competitive salary and benefits
Do not hesitate to contact our HR department if you have any questions via +31 (0) 10 201 4520.
Apply for this job?
When you are ready to apply please send your cover letter, resume and portfolio to our HR department via firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that we will store your personal information on our server for the maximum of four weeks after ending the application process. If you desire we can delete your information before that time. The request can be sent to email@example.com.
VSTEP makes sure that you are prepared for real-life situations with our leading solutions for simulation and virtual training. Our state-of-the-art products allow you to train your skills for every scenario possible in a practical, cost effective and sustainable way. We are a Dutch based and ISO9001:2015 certified company. Stay up-to-date about the developments at VSTEP by subscribing to our newsletter or follow us on Linkedin.