3D Modelling Internship
VSTEP develops 3D simulation software for the maritime industry, NAUTIS, as well as for safety services such as police and fire-fighters, RS. Both these products require high quality 3D content. For this we have a large in-house 3D modelling team.
We offer internships for 3D modelling of vehicles, ships, environments and characters. During your internship you may be asked to work on different items, we will always make sure you have enough variation in your work!
- A MBO or HBO student studying 3D modelling.
- Interested in 3D simulation software.
- Motivated, eager to learn, independent and a team player.
- A professional, informal work environment, in the middle of Rotterdam – our HQ is located right across the Central Station.
- A challenging graduation assignment, working with top of the line technology, building software for Class A simulators with an experienced team.
- You can choose your own working hours between 07:00 and 19:00.
- You will be part of one of our scrum teams.
- You will get EUR 350,- per month.
- Career opportunities after graduation.
Do not hesitate to contact Saskia if you have any questions via +31 (0) 10 201 4520.
Apply for this job?
When you are ready to apply please send your cover letter, resume and portfolio to Saskia via firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that we will store your personal information on our server for the maximum of four weeks after ending the application process. If you desire we can delete your information before that time. The request can be sent to email@example.com.
VSTEP makes sure that you are prepared for real-life situations with our leading solutions for simulation and virtual training. Our state-of-the-art products allow you to train your skills for every scenario possible in a practical, cost effective and sustainable way. We are a Dutch based and ISO9001:2015 certified company. Stay up-to-date about the developments at VSTEP by subscribing to our newsletter or follow us on Linkedin.