To improve our internal processes VSTEP is looking for a DevOps intern. Your assignment will be to extend our DevOps systems and link more systems together. This assignment is available as a 3rd year or graduation project for HBO/Bachelor students.
The goal of this assignment is to extend our scripts and create links between more tools. Think of DevOps / Continuous Integration between JIRA and our Hg repositories, connecting the accounting system with the JIRA issue tracker, connecting the build management tools with the licensing tools, or connecting the IT user admin to also create accounts for new employees on JIRA, Slack and CRM. For this assignment, you will have to analyse the requirements of the involved departments and come up with solutions.
- Following a Bachelor study related to Computer Science.
- Experience with Python and REST.
- Proactive team player.
- Fluent English.
- A professional, informal work environment, in the middle of Rotterdam – our HQ is located right across the Central Station.
- Learning about new technologies, from experienced team members and boosting your flexibility by working in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Flexible work hours.
- Internship compensation of EUR 350,- per month.
- Challenging job with career opportunities.
Do not hesitate to contact Saskia if you have any questions via +31 (0) 10 201 4520.
Apply for this job?
When you are ready to apply please send your cover letter, resume and portfolio to Saskia via email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that we will store your personal information on our server for the maximum of four weeks after ending the application process. If you desire we can delete your information before that time. The request can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.