NAUTIS Simulators are DNV-GL accredited integrated simulator solutions satisfying the latest IMO requirements. Our simulators are developed using the latest technological advances. The software at the heart of each NAUTIS simulator is optimized to deliver a realistic, true to life simulator experience.
NAUTIS has been designed on the following principles:
- Efficient – train large numbers of trainees simultaneously
- Affordable – accessible for any size of budget
- Flexible – easily adaptable to specific training needs
- Quality – highest level of graphical detail and realism
- Compatible – standard interface to connect to external equipment
- Ease of use – user-friendly set of instructor tools
The NAUTIS GMDSS Simulator are designed in accordance with the DNV-GL specifications, guaranteeing optimal training value and realism for GMDSS Communications training. The simulator complies to the functional requirements and accreditation standards and are certified by DNV-GL. It is also suitable for carrying out assessments and GMDSS communication training for an ROC or GOC Certificate.
The simulator provides the ability to transmit and receive routine, safety and emergency information using GMDSS equipment as per STCW A-IV/2.1 and A-IV/2.2.
VSTEP offers integrated simulator solutions with different hardware configurations to suit your budget in accordance with your training and certification requirements. The simulators can be seamlessly integrated into any existing NAUTIS simulator.