NAUTIS Simulators are DNV-GL accredited integrated simulator solutions satisfying the latest IMO requirements. Our simulators are developed using the latest technological advances. The software at the heart of each NAUTIS simulator is optimised to deliver a realistic, true to life simulator experience.
NAUTIS - Maritime Simulation Solution
NAUTIS has been designed on the following principles:
- Efficient – train large numbers of trainees simultaneously
- Affordable – accessible for any size of budget
- Flexible – easily adaptable to specific training needs
- Quality – highest level of graphical detail and realism
- Compatible – standard interface to connect to external equipment
- Ease of use – user-friendly set of instructor tools
VSTEP offers integrated simulator solutions combining the NAUTIS Simulator software with different hardware configurations, to suit your budget in accordance with your training and certification requirements.
Navigation Simulator Configurations
NAUTIS Navigation has a scalable range of options:
- NAUTIS Desktop Simulators – portable simulators for navigation, ECDIS/Radar and radio communications training.
- NAUTIS Console Simulators – NAUTIS simulation software offered as a console set-up which adds additional realism to the training experience.
- NAUTIS Full Mission Bridge Simulators – A DNV Class A solution, the FMBS integrates advanced bridge consoles with a full 240° or 360°simulator experience using either projection or high-end flat screen visualisation.