NAUTIS Simulators are DNV-GL accredited integrated simulator solutions satisfying the latest IMO requirements. Our simulators are developed using the latest technological advances. The software at the heart of each NAUTIS simulator is optimised to deliver a realistic, true to life simulator experience.
NAUTIS – MARITIME SIMULATION SOLUTION
NAUTIS has been designed on the following principles:
- Efficient – train large numbers of trainees simultaneously
- Affordable – accessible for any size of budget
- Flexible – easily adaptable to specific training needs
- Quality – highest level of graphical detail and realism
- Compatible – standard interface to connect to external equipment
- Ease of use – user-friendly set of instructor tools
A VERSATILE SOLUTION FOR CERTIFIED DYNAMIC POSITIONING TRAINING
The NAUTIS Dynamic Positioning (DP) Simulators are developed in compliance with the DNV-GL and the Nautical Institute DP equipment/simulator specifications, guaranteeing optimal training value and realism. They adhere to and even exceed the functional requirements and accreditation standards as described by the DNV and the Nautical Institute.
At the heart of every NAUTIS DP simulator is the award-winning NAUTIS software, which takes care of a fully realistic Dynamic Positioning experience. Our Dynamic Positioning Simulators are integrated with acclaimed DP systems created by Praxis Automation. Integration with other DP systems is possible as well.
VSTEP offers integrated simulator solutions combining the NAUTIS DP Simulator software with different hardware configurations to suit your budget in accordance with your training and certification requirements.
DP SIMULATOR CONFIGURATIONS
- NAUTIS Desktop OSV & DP Simulator – Portable simulators to train Dynamic Positioning and handling of OSVs with different types of propulsion systems during offshore operations.
- NAUTIS Full Mission OSV & DP Simulator – Train Dynamic Positioning and handling of OSVs with different types of propulsion systems during offshore operations on board an actual offshore vessel bridge replica.