Sales Manager NAUTIS
Working at VSTEP means contributing to a safer world. Our customers’ needs define our direction, but our team creates the way to get there. Do you want to be a part of our journey?"
Are you ready to join our sales team and travel the world to sell our NAUTIS Simulators? NAUTIS is our cutting edge, highly realistic and cost-effective maritime simulation software that allows (future) professional seafarers to train their skills in the most realistic environments. As a NAUTIS Sales Manager, you will be part of the Commercial department. Within this function you will be responsible for realizing sales of our products via (new) partners, new leads and existing clients in your target market. The NAUTIS Sales Manager is always proactively on the hunt for new opportunities and is the first point of contact for the client.
As a NAUTIS Sales Manager, you will be commercially responsible for closing deals; negotiating with clients, and writing tender requirements. Within this function you must be willing to travel (domestically and overseas) to visit (potential) clients and partners.
- Experience with sales and an affinity with the maritime industry.
- Ability to quickly understand Technical and Commercial requirements.
- A high level of customer focus.
- A flexible working attitude.
- Excellent listening skills and an ability to translate customers’ needs to a solution.
- A team player, but also able to operate independently.
- An excellent listener.
- Experience in the maritime industry of 1-3 years.
- Easy to communicate with.
- Available full-time and with a Dutch working permit
- Able to communicate fluently and professionally in English.
- Positive attitude; able to see opportunities around every corner.
- Result oriented; going for the win.
- Flexible to travel and adjust working hours as required.
- A professional, informal work environment, in the middle of Rotterdam – our HQ is located right opposite Central Station.
- The chance to work on varied international projects.
- Freedom to choose your own working hours between 07:00 and 19:00.
- 25 annual holidays/ 200 holiday hours.
- A competitive salary and benefits, such as a phone, laptop, lunch and travel expenses.
Great! If you would like more information, do not hesitate to call us at +31 10 201 4520. When you are ready to apply please send your cover letter, resume and portfolio to Saskia van der Zande via: firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hear from you!
VSTEP is a leading International developer and manufacturer of simulators and virtual training software. VSTEP creates and manufactures maritime simulators and 3D virtual training applications for clients around the globe, both civilian and governmental. For more information, checkout our LinkedIn page.